Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Christmas


So we finally got home last night and uploaded our pictures! Here is a wrap up of the last couple weeks.....

Gift Game... getting excited!!!

Reindeer Claire!!! So cute

{Lace and Cans}

Cute Girls

I love our tradition to go visit Santa every Christmas Eve... funny seeing the pictures from last year and how much everyone has grown!

{Me and Mace}

{Waiting in line}


Mom, Dad, Lace and I arrived in Laguna at around six last night and we all noticed when we walked in the house it was pretty quiet after everything we've been doing! The past couple weeks have been so fun with all the family. I love you all!



4 comments:

  1. Ashy... I'm so glad you have a blog! It'll be so fun to keep us with you. It was so fun hanging out over the holidays. I sooo wish you guys would move back. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashy!! wow, no flips yet??? (i think jerusalem needs a little dazzle hahaha) miss youu! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you too. I am so glad you are blogging. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete